Software .NET/Tech Lead (JB-555)
Cellebrite is looking for an experienced .NET Senior/Tech lead developer to join our .NET forensic team. In this position you will take a major part in the development the most advanced analysis, decoding and reporting application in the mobile forensic industry.
Your work will span the entire software life cycle and will include the analysis, development, configuration, and testing of our products.
This is a highly technical and challenging role which would suit a developer with a genuine interest in technology who enjoys solving problems and building innovative solutions
- Bsc Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in .NET development with C# and WCF
- At least 2-year experience with .NET client side
- Proven experience with Databases
- Proven experience in performance optimization
- Experienced with architecture designs
- Experience of task management and the ability to lead and influence others
- Experience in software life-cycle best practice (requirements capture, design, documentation, testing, etc.)
- Experience with Multithreading , OOD/OOP (Design pattern & UML)
- SQL Server experience – an advantage
- C++/C knowledge is – an advantage
- WPF experience – an advantage
Skills and Qualities
- Passionate about software development
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and efficiently within a fast paced, team-oriented environment
The Cellebrite Digital Intelligence solution at a glance
We understand the complex challenges that forensics investigators face today and continue to innovate around them.
The result? Industry-leading, award winning mobile forensics solution components. With unparalleled data extraction and analysis capabilities optimized for both lab and field personnel, our unified workflow allows examiners, investigators and first responders to collect, protect and act decisively on mobile data with the speed and accuracy a situation demands – without ever comprising one for the other.
Fighting crime is hard work. Our innovative solutions, workflows and training deliver the force-multiplier law enforcement agencies need to unlock the intelligence of mobile forensic data to accelerate investigations, unify teams and successfully close cases.