Cellebrite Touch – the 4th generation of advanced mobile retail solutions – represents cutting-edge technology and sets the industry standard for in-store services. Designed to meet the challenges of tomorrow’s phones, Cellebrite Touch is a powerful, fast and easy-to-use touch-screen device, bringing new capabilities in-store.
These include: Phone-to-Phone content transfer, backup and restore; diagnostics and repair avoidance, instant delivery of apps and content, analytics to manage and monitor multiple stores and a dynamic new Automated Phone BuyBack program. Mobile retailers are empowered to deliver a superior in-store service experience, with value-added services, driving new phone upgrades and sales, and increasing customer satisfaction. Retailers benefit from better customer retention, reduced churn and more revenue opportunities.
At a Glance
- Phone-to-Phone Content Transfer, Backup & Restore: Transfer personal content from one phone to another; backup to a USB flash drive, SD card, remote server or the cloud
- Diagnostics and Repair Avoidance: Fast “detect and correct” – the immediate identification and resolution of mobile device faults in-store
- Apps & Content Delivery: Uploading of applications and content packages in-store.
- Analytics: Monitoring and daily reports of store/branch-wide transactional activities
- Automated Phone BuyBack Program: Customers can get real value when trading-in their old phones
Cellebrite Touch Gives Retailers
- Unrivalled phone coverage, supporting more than 4,000 models
- User-friendly, touch screen GUI
- Proprietary hardware – no dependency on third-parties
Advanced Proprietary Cellebrite GUI
- Guided functionality with visual prompts
- Automatic product upgrades via the Internet
- Auto detection of source and target phones
- Advanced phone finder and search capabilities
- Virtual keyboard, with external application support
- Monitoring and activity report capabilities
- Multilingual user interface
Advanced Design for Mobile Retailers
- Propriety hardware and software, specifically designed for mobile retail in-store needs
- Supports all major mobile operating systems, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Symbian and Palm
- Automatic updates to ensure pre-launch compatibility with new phones as they’re introduced into the market