UNLOCK THE INTELLIGENCE OF MOBILE DATA AND ACCELERATE INVESTIGATIONS
EXTRACT INSIGHTS. FOCUS INVESTIGATIONS.
UNIFY INVESTIGATIVE TEAMS AT EVERY LEVEL
PRODUCE EVIDENCE YOU CAN STAND BEHIND
SC Magazine Gives Cellebrite UFED Series 5 Star Rating Overall and in All Six Categories and calls it the top overall mobile device forensic suite available!Read More
The Boulder Police Department started using Cellebrite’s Universal Forensic Extraction Device link analysis software last year as a way to extract data off cell phones. With the number of overdoses growing, Heidel’s team of investigators used the tool to sort through the victims’ cell phone data and get an inside look at who the victims were calling.Read More
Unlock actionable intelligence from private user information in cloud data sources
Presented by Shahaf Rozanski
Senior Product Manager, Forensics
With 58% of people using their mobile device to access social media*, a wealth of personal information is uploaded onto these social networks that provide a goldmine of potential evidence.
Register to this webinar and learn how to:
- Perform timely extraction of private user data from key social media, webmail and cloud storage sources: Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Kik, etc.
- Dynamically visualize and analyze large data sets in a unified format to bring key insights to the surface quickly
- Share relevant evidence or intelligence via easy-to-read, custom reports or export data to other analytical tools for deeper investigation
We will also be covering some of the new features and capabilities released in UFED Cloud Analyzer version 4.3 where you can benefit from quicker extraction, reviewing and analysis capabilities to develop those case-critical leads.
- Speed cloud extractions in the field and lab!
- Identify changes and hidden information.
- Better understand your subject connection, activities and interests on the most popular social networks!