Cellebrite's UFED CHINEX is a solution for the logical and physical extraction and decoding of evidentiary data and passwords from phones manufactured with Chinese chipsets – MTK and Spreadtrum.
The UFED CHINEX is available as an add-on to the UFED Touch Ultimate and UFED Classic Ultimate solution, enhancing mobile forensic investigation capabilities.
- Physical extraction and decoding amongst a vast range of phones with Chinese chipsets
- Extraction is based on Cellebrite's proprietary boot loaders, ensuring a forensically sound process
- Advanced decoding and analysis with the UFED Physical Analyzer application: Call logs, SMS, MMS, video, images, deleted data, GPS fixes and much more
- Ability to bypass user lock code from these devices and decode the user lock from the extraction within UFED Physical Analyzer
UFED CHINEX offers a complete solution containing everything you need, whether in the lab or the field. From a single adapter to an easy to carry case, Cellebrite takes care of the smallest details, leaving you with hassle-free, reliable, data extraction equipment.
- Enhanced phone adapter
- Adapter cables
- A large selection of individual connectors
- USB Cable
- Quick User Guide