Cellebrite was the first company in the mobile forensic industry to exclusively enable physical extraction and decoding from BlackBerry devices running OS 4, 5, 6 and 7. Physical extraction from these devices is performed using Cellebrite’s proprietary boot loaders, enabling a forensically sound process. Real-time decryption is enabled for selected devices.
Exclusive! Advanced decoding of data:
- BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) messages:
- Deleted messages and chats
- Message attachments
- Contact photos
- Groups: Chats, contacts and shared photos
- BBM history (if enabled by the user)
- Installed applications – Facebook, Twitter, Google
- Talk (Gtalk), UberSocial
- Address book including contact photos
- SMS, MMS
- Emails and PIN messages
- Recent email contacts (BB OS 6 and above, where available)
- Bluetooth devices
- Calendar entries
- Memo pad notes
- Web browser history
- Web bookmarks
- Device Info (Model, IMEI\MEID, ICCID, PIN, OS version, Platform, Supported Networks)
For additional information please read the BlackBerry Physical Activation Manual
Note - To enable BlackBerry physical extraction via the UFED Touch Ultimate, you are required to upgrade your UFED license. This license upgrade is free of charge for UFED Touch Ultimate users. Log in to my.cellebrite.com and click on the request for BlackBerry Physical license.
The Trademark Blackberry® is owned by Research In Motion Limited and is registered in the United States and may be pending or registered in other countries. Cellebrite is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Research In Motion Limited.