Cellebrite Advanced Investigative Services (CAIS)
Accelerating your Toughest Investigations with Cellebrite Advanced Investigative Services
Your challenges change rapidly, daily. Device and application technologies continue to evolve at a blinding pace. Yet the need to quickly extract, analyze and act on critical mobile device evidence remains an urgent priority. The outcomes of criminal investigations depend on it. Even with the most sophisticated mobile forensics tools and technology available, additional expertise and skills may be required to unlock the intelligence of data on devices that are broken, locked, burnt, water-damaged, or contain unknown application data formats and encryption technologies. Cellebrite Advanced Investigative Services (CAIS) provides that extra assistance when and where it’s needed most.
Our highly skilled forensics experts deliver customized Technical and Advisory services to augment existing agency resources with bleeding-edge, best-in-class processes and technical resources to help solve your most complex mobile forensic investigative challenges. CAIS complements your existing mobile forensic skillsets, Cellebrite UFED Series solutions and enhances evidence access and integrity to accelerate even the toughest investigations.
Our Exclusive Extraction and Decoding Capabilities for Market-leading Mobile Devices
Via CAIS, we now make it possible to unlock and access previously undiscoverable data on the latest Apple iOS and Samsung Android mobile operating systems. Our new paid service, available globally, allows the physical extraction of data from Apple iPhone 4S, 5, 5c, as well as Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy Note 5 and some Galaxy S7 devices. These capabilities dramatically increase law enforcement’s ability to access critical digital evidence and solve cases faster, by providing forensically sound access and extraction capabilities not found anywhere else in the industry. Furthermore, we now makes the world’s first “decrypted physical extraction” capability a reality for key iPhone and Samsung Android devices. Notably, this new capability enables forensic examiners and investigators to access the full file system to recover downloaded emails, third-party application data, geolocation data, and system logs, without needing to jailbreak the device. For more information, please click here
Advanced Technical Services
Our Advanced Technical Services deliver a set of unique, exclusive and powerful technical expertise designed to enhance existing mobile forensic tools and agency skillsets. We work with you to recover valuable evidence from heavily damaged and/or locked and/or encrypted devices. Performed on premises or at a certified Cellebrite lab, Advanced Technical Services are structured to help successfully navigate jurisdictional constraints and procedures, and to meet the most difficult and pressing forensic demands, such as:
- Examining the most fragile mobile devices – crushed, broken, locked, burnt or water-damaged
- Parsing tough and unknown application data formats and encryption methods
- Overcoming complex mobile device locks to recover more data, faster - Specialized services such as the CAIS Unlocking services offer global law enforcement agencies breakthrough opportunities to unlock the latest smartphone devices, in a forensically sound manner and without any hardware intervention or risk of device wipe. For more information, please click here.
- Extracting and recovering live and deleted data from the widest range of device types and operating systems
Our team of experts strengthens investigative cases by employing industry best-practices, improving operational policies and procedures and delivering independent evidence verification.
Professional Advisory Services
Our Advisory Services are delivered globally by a team of highly experienced and certified professionals with deep law enforcement backgrounds. Dedicated to help you solve complex operational, technical or procedural challenges, our consultants employ the latest thinking and cutting-edge techniques to expand and maximize the impact of mobile forensic data agency-wide. Customized to meet your specific needs, Advisory Services can support:
- Evidentiary preparation for complex cases and critical investigations when extra assurance or precautions are required
- Independent case review or testimony if additional opinion is needed
- Expert insights to assess and implement forensic best practice procedures, along with the appropriate roadmap to accelerate the deployment of mobile forensics enterprise-wide