Fast identification and resolution of mobile device faults over the web
Web Diagnostics is an easy to use web-based application which uses Cellebrite’s Omni-Channel Diagnostics Knowledge Base for fast identification and resolution of mobile device faults. The solution provides an additional channel for call center representatives and customers to perform comprehensive phone tests and repair services at the following touch points:
- In-store - for customers who do not wish to deploy hardware in the store
- Call center – call center representatives can use web diagnostics as part of their effort to assist customers and resolve software issues on their phones by remote
- Self-service – can be integrated into the service provider’s web portal, to serve as a self-service diagnostics tool for customers who wish to identify and resolve software issues on their phone.
Customer results show that Cellebrite Omni-Channel Diagnostics:
- Cuts No-Fault-Found (NFF) returns by 50% or more.
- Solves 90% of customer complaints without having to replace or send the phone out for repair center.
- Addresses 97% of battery issues without replacing the battery or phone.
Test results performed on any of Cellebrite's Diagnostics channels, are saved on the Cellebrite Omni-Channel Diagnostics server, and can be easily accessed to compare with previous test results.
The Cellebrite advantage
- Removes malware, including blacklisted, unstable and crashed applications or applications that reduce battery and phone performance
- Corrects faulty handset settings
- Restores handset default settings
- Performs master reset