Rugged Reliability for Field Operations
As mobile devices continue to play a critical role in criminal investigations, forensic investigators need to be prepared in every given situation.
Rugged reliability is the key. Purpose-designed for mobile forensic investigations in tough conditions, UFED TK delivers Cellebrite's trusted UFED technology pre-installed on one of three Panasonic® Tough platforms - G-1, CF-19, CF-53, CF-54. UFED TK is built and certified to sustain harsh situations, whilst providing investigators with a streamlined workflow for mobile device investigations in extreme conditions.
UFED TK provides investigators with:
- A rugged all-in-one mobile forensic solution
- A solution certified for drops, shocks, vibration, humidity, altitude, dust, temperature extremes and thermal shock
- On screen view of extraction and reports
- Outstanding battery life
- Trusted UFED technology provides all data extraction capabilities
- Unique evidence verification engine enables validation of recovered artifacts
- Frequent updates to ensure compatibility with the latest devices
- Custom boot loaders ensure forensically sound extractions
- Touch screen enabled and user-friendly UI
UFED TK is available with either an Ultimate or Logical solution offering, and as standard, comes with a range of supporting applications for in-depth decoding, analysis and reporting.
The UFED TK Ultimate is supplied with the UFED Camera.